Love Internationally - How to Send Flowers to Italy
Receiving a bouquet of flowers warms the heart. It's such a simple gift, but the impact is extraordinary. It's a sentimental gesture and giving and receiving flowers never gets old. So it makes a great gift for a loved one who lives abroad. Today, many people live outside their own country. With the rise of digital nomad communities and retirees in places like Italy, more and more families are being separated. Luckily, sending love to family is easier with international flower delivery. If you want to know how to send flowers to Italy, see the information below.
How to send flowers to Italy The first step in sending flowers to Italy is to use an international delivery service like FlowersItaly.com. The process is very simple and the bouquet and gift arrive the next day. Even better, flowers can be delivered to any part of the country. Here's how the process works:
1. Go to our homepage and select the flowers or gifts that you'd like.
2. Next, select a delivery date that you want the arrangement to arrive.
3. Then, write a heartfelt message to go along with it. This step gives you the opportunity to make sure your family member or friend feels loved.
4. To make the gift extra special, add additional goodies to go along with it like chocolate or a teddy bear.
5. Fill out the order form with the receipt details.
6. Make a payment with a credit card, PayPal, or by using cryptocurrency. It's that easy! Since we have local Italy florists, our bouquets arrive quickly. However, to make sure that your flowers are delivered on the intended date, it's a good idea to place your order ahead of time. Also, keep the time zone in mind. Depending on where you're sending the flowers from, the time difference can affect the day that they arrive. Be sure to select the correct delivery date.